CLSA Proceedings 2011, 73rd Annual Meeting, 352pp., ISBN 1-932208-31-3
theme for this year’s convention was "Safeguarding the Rights of the Christian Faithful in the Church Today."
Major addresses were "The CLSA and the Protection of Rights: Legacy and Vision" by Reverend James A. Coriden; "Rights in the Church: Great Expectations, Meager Results" by Reverend John P. Beal;
and "Parish Reconfiguration: Protection of Rights of Bishops and Parishes" by Very Reverend Lawrence A. DiNardo.
In the Proceedings of the Canon Law Society of America
are published the texts of addresses, seminars, and reports presented
at its annual convention. The entries of each number represent a wide
variety of canonical issues. Tribunal statistics for the previous year are also included.
- "The CLSA and the Protection of Rights: Legacy and Vision" - Reverend James A. Coriden (pp. 1-32)
- "Rights in the Church: Great Expectations, Meager Results" - Reverend John P. Beal (pp. 33-53)
- "Parish Reconfiguration: Protection of Rights of Bishops and Parishes" - Very Reverend Lawrence A. DiNardo (pp. 54-66)
- "Obligation of the Tribunal to Report Child Abuse" - Doctor Diane L. Barr (pp. 67-74)
- "Tips for Building Better Law Sections" - Reverend John J.M. Foster (pp. 75-107)
- "Bishops and Religious: Right Relationships for Ecclesial Mission" - Sister Sharon L. Holland, IHM (pp. 108-117)
- "Restoring and Reintegrating a Priest Falsely Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor" - Reverend Monsignor Daniel F. Hoye (pp. 118-129)
- "Tribunal, Seminary, Clergy and Personnel Files: Is There a Right to Privacy? A Civil and Canon Law Perspective" - Rita F. Joyce (pp. 130-148)
- "Simulation: New Lyrics to an Old Tune" - Very Reverend Anthony L. Kerin (pp. 149-161)
- "The Holy See and the Protection of US Clergy Rights: A Historical Perspective" - Reverend Kevin E. McKenna (pp. 162-176)
- "Drafting the Definitive Sentence: Law and Craft" - Reverend Monsignor Park A. Plewka (pp. 177-196)
- "Home-Schooled Children and the Right to the Sacraments in the Code of Canon Law" - Margaret Romano-Hogan (pp. 197-222)
- "The Sexual Abuse Crisis: Care for the Canonists" - Brother Loughlan Sofield, ST (pp. 223-231)
- "Issues for Latin Tribunals by the Presence of Eastern Catholic Cases" - Reverend Monsignor Michael A. Souckar (pp. 232-250)