CLSA Proceedings 2002, 64th Annual Meeting, 440pp. ISBN 0-943616-99-9
The Theme of this year's convention was "Colleagues in Service: Clergy and Laity in the Church." Major addresses were "Complementarity and the Clergy" by Lawrence DiNardo, "Complementarity in an Era of Heightened Accountability" by John Grogan, "Ecclesial Lay Ministry, Clergy and Complementarity" by Myriam Wijlens and "Magisterium, Ministry, Membership" by Daniel Pilarczyk.
In the Proceedings of the Canon Law Society of America
are published the texts of addresses, seminars, and reports presented
at its annual convention. The entries of each number represent a wide
variety of canonical issues.
Tribunal statistics for the previous year
are also included.
- "Complementarity and the Clergy" - Very Rev. Lawrence A. DiNardo (pp. 1-14)
- "Complementarity in an Era of Heightened Accountability" - John. J. Grogran, Esq. (pp. 15-26)
- "Ecclesial Lay Ministry, Clergy and COmplementarity" - Myriam Wijlens (pp. 27-48)
- "Magisterium, Ministry, Membership" - Most REv. Daniel E. Pilarczyk (pp. 48-58)
- "The Parish as Employer" - Linda Budney (pp. 59-72)
- "The McGrath Thesis and its Impact on a Canonical Understanding of the Ownership of Ecclesiastical Goods" - Rev. Daniel C. Conlin (pp. 73-96)
- "Favor of the Faith Cases and the 2001 Norms of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" - Rev. Msgr. Frederick C. Easton (pp. 97-120)
- "The Relationship of Public and Private Worship" - Very Rev. John J. M. Foster (pp. 121-144)
- "Hostility in the Tribunal Context" - Rev. Peter G. Gori, O.S.A. (pp. 145-156)
- "From Words to Deeds: Inclusivity in Ministry" - Sister Lynn Jarrell, O.S.U. and Rev. Daniel J. Ward O.S.B. (pp. 157-176)
- "The Islamic Tradition: An Overview" - Dr. Jane Dammen McAulffe (pp. 177-190)
- "The Principle of Subsidiarity Revisited" - Rev. Msgr. Roch Pagé (pp. 191-208)