CLSA Proceedings 2003, 65th Annual Meeting, 456pp. ISBN 1-932208-03-8
The Theme of this year's convention was"Levels of Church Authority: Conflict or Complementarity." Major Addresses were "Tensions in Achieving and Observing Subsidiarity" by Gregory Bittner, "The Universal and the Particular Church" by Avery Dulles and "Complementary Legislation of Episcopal Conferences: Reflections on the US Experience" by Sharon Euart.
In the Proceedings of the Canon Law Society of America
are published the texts of addresses, seminars, and reports presented
at its annual convention. The entries of each number represent a wide
variety of canonical issues.
Tribunal statistics for the previous year
are also included.
- "Tensions in Achieving and Observing Subsidiarity" - Rev. Gregory T. Bittner (pp. 1-30)
- "The Universal and the Particular Church" - Avery Cardinal Dulles, S.J. (pp. 31-42)
- "Complementary Legislation of Episcopal Conferences: Reflections on the U.S. Experience - Sister Sharon A. Euart, R.S.M. (pp. 43-64)
- "The Selections of Bishop" - Rev. James A Coriden & Mr. J. Michael Ritty (pp. 65-92)
- "Trends in Catholic Education: Issues of Episcopal Authority" - Dr. Barbara Anne Cusack (pp. 93-106)
- "The Corporation Sole and Subsidiarity" - Very Rev. William J. King (pp. 107-134)
- "Levels of Church Authority: Conflict or Complementarity Relations between First and Second Instance Tribunals" - Rev. John P. Lucas (pp. 135-150)
- "Sacramentorum Sactitatis Tutela: Overview and Implementation of the Norms concerning the 'More Grave Delicts' reserved to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith" - Rev. Robert H. Oliver, B.H. (pp. 151-174)
- "The Revised Ethical and Religious Directives" - Rev. Kevin D. O'Rourke, O.P. (pp. 175-180)
- "To Be [Evaluated] or Not To Be" - Sister Francine Quillin, P.B.V.M. (pp. 181-190)
- "Religious Law: Present Reality/Future Possibilities" - Sister Patricia Smith, O.S.F. (pp. 191-212)
- "Subsidiarity and the CCEO" - Rev. Msgr. Michael A. Souckar (pp. 213-240)
- "Simulation Revisited" - Rev. Wiliam H. Woestman, O.M.I. (pp. 241-256)