CLSA Proceedings 2015, 77th Annual Convention, pp.485, ISBN 978-1-932208-42-9
Proceedings of the Canon Law Society of America publish the texts of addresses, seminars, and reports presented at the annual CLSA convention. The entries of each number represent a wide variety of canonical issues. Annual reports from the Officers of the Society, as well as Committee Chair reports, Business meeting minutes, and tribunal statistics for the previous calendar year are also included.
- "Become What You Are: Doctrinal Insights and Practical Applications of Communio Following the Second Vatican Council" - Most Rev. Joseph W. Tobin
- "Cardinal Momentum in Marital Theology" - Very Rev. Anthony Kerin
- "The Reciprocal Impact of the Local Church and the Universal Communio: Global Perspectives" - Most Rev. Bernard A. Hebda
- "Interecclesial Structures in the Eastern Code" - Rev. Jobe J. Abbass, O.F.M. Conv.
- "A Tale of Two Tribunals: Tribunal Management Then and Now" - Rev. Anthony Bawyn and Kelly E. O'Donnell
- "Financial Irresponsibility and its Impact on the Communio of Marriage: from Simple Facts to Juridic Facts" - Timothy J. Cavanaugh
- "Elements in Writing a Sentence in Matrimonial Cases" - Rev. Thomas E. Cronkleton, Jr.
- "Parish Territoriality and Membership" - Very Rev. Lawrence DiNardo
- "Archdiocesan/Religious Review Boards: Structures of Communio in the Life of the Local Church" - Sr. Sharon A. Euart, R.S.M.
- "Canon 245 and the Poweful Spiritual Leadership of an Intentional Presbyterate" - Rev. Ronald Knott
- "The Use of Electronic Media in Church Structures" - Michael Nobel
- "Canon 1095, 2: Lack of Internal Freedom on Matrimonial Consent: An Analysis of Rotal Jurisprudence and American Decisions" - Rev. Jaimes Ponce
- "To Care for Church Property Today: Canonical Responses to Common Contemporary Challenges" - Rev. Msgr. John A. Renken
- "Did Error of Law Influence a Person's Consent?" - Lynda Robitaille
- "Transitioning Sponsorship with Regard to Religious Institutes" - Br. Patrick T. Shea, O.F.M.
- "Models of Effective Consultation for Parish and Diocesan Leaders" - Most Rev. Charles C. Thompson and Brian B. Reynolds