(2007), 69th Annual Convention, 407 pp., ISBN: 1-932208-20-8
October 8-11, 2007, Costa Mesa, California, Theme: "Ecclesia Docens, Ecclesia Discens: The Learning Church, the Teaching Church"
This publication is available as a search-able .pdf; it is no longer in print.
Click here to view a complete index of all Proceedings available to download (a new window will open).
- "Ecclesia docens, Ecclesia discens: The Learning Church, The Teaching Church" - Most Reverend Donald W. Wuerl, STD (pp. 1-10)
- "The Code: 25 Year Reflection on the Past and Looking to the Future" - Reverend Monsignor John A. Alesandro, JCD (pp. 11-40)
- "The Teaching Authority of the Episcopal Conference" - Very Reverend Patrick Lagges, JCD (pp. 41-80)
- "Seminar on Advocacy Issues/Concerns" - Doctor Diane L. Barr, JD, JCD (pp. 81-92)
- "Marriage Preparation Programs: An Integral Approach" - Ms. Zabrina Decker, JCL (pp. 93-106)
- "Religious and Bishops: Canon 679" - Reverend Kenneth Laverone, OFM, JCL (pp. 107-130)
- "The Nature of Authority of Roman Documents" - Doctor Kurt Martens, JCD (pp. 131-164)
- "Cohabitation: Canonical and Pastoral Consequences" - Very Reverend Kevin Quirk, JCD (pp. 165-192)
- "Clergy Personnel Files and the Instruction of an Allegation" - Reverend Daniel Smilanic, JCD (pp. 193-202)
- "Did the Council of Baltimore Get it Right? A Catholic School for Every Parish" - Sister Patricia Smith, SF, JCD (pp. 203-228)
- "Pastoral and Canonical Issues Relating to Evangelizing the Latino Community" - Very Reverend Michael Vigil, JCL (pp. 229-240)
- "Anorexia and Bulimia: How They Effect the Validity of Marriage" - Sister Victoria Vondenberger, RSM, JCL (pp. 241-260)